We are currently seeking a Bid Co-Ordinator to join our expanding team. Supporting the Management Team, you will have a strong understanding of sales and the tender processes. You will be hands on and experienced with preparing bids, tenders and contracts.
Having established an excellent reputation, there is room for growth and career development within the company.
The ideal candidate for the role will therefore not only work well as part of our team but also be self-motivated and enthusiastic about developing their existing skills.
- Daily monitoring or procurement portals to identify tender opportunities
- Producing formal tender submissions Producing quote documents and reports Contracts administration
- Customer service – Client account management and query handling
- Assisting marketing activity and producing post-analysis results
- Supporting the field based sales team with ad hoc duties
- Maintain and manage the document library for promotional and technical information
- Data entry and database management
- Ability to produce written reports to a high standard
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies, ensuring these are adhered to at all times
- Good computer skills, including the use of MS Office
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Desired but not Essential
- Experience within the Construction/Building/Engineering Industry
- Good IT skills including the use of MS Office
- Based in Essex.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants are subject to compulsory drugs and alcohol testing as well as providing information to enable financial and criminal background checks to be undertaken.Apply
Trackback from your site.