We are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to join our expanding team. Supporting the Projects Team, you will be providing an installation service for building systems with the occasional reactive and pre-planned maintenance services.
Having established an excellent reputation, there is room for growth and career development within the company.
The ideal candidate for the role will therefore not only work well as part of our team but also be self-motivated and enthusiastic about developing their existing skills.
- Strong skills in installation of equipment, containment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures connected to electrical systems, ensuring the compliance with current BS7671 wiring regulations.
- 17th Edition time served, level 3 Qualified Electrician preferably with City & Guilds 2394 Initial 2392/2391 Testing and Verification Inspection Qualifications
- 3 years’ experience with a supervisory experience/ ability to manage a team
- Evident customer services and communication skills, ensuring the requirements of customers are met to the highest standards
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies, ensuring these are adhered to at all times
- Good computer skills, including the use of MS Office
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Desired but not Essential
- Experience within the Rail industry
- Good IT skills including the use of MS Office
- Based in Essex.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants are subject to compulsory drugs and alcohol testing as well as providing information to enable financial and criminal background checks to be undertaken.Apply