We are currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join our expanding team. Supporting the Management Team, you will have a strong understanding of sales and the tender processes. You will be hands on and experienced with preparing bids, tenders and contracts.
Having established an excellent reputation, there is room for growth and career development within the company.
The ideal candidate for the role will therefore not only work well as part of our team but also be self-motivated and enthusiastic about developing their existing skills.
- Create excellent working relationships with Clients and Suppliers and understand the delivery to the customer
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Produce detailed estimates and tenders and reports to a high standard
- Daily monitoring or procurement portals to identify tender opportunities
- Attend meetings and discussions with current and potential Clients
- Assisting marketing activity and producing post-analysis results
- Arrange and carry out site inspections to produce detailed quotes/estimates to Clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain and manage the document library for promotional and technical information
- Data entry and database management
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies, ensuring these are adhered to at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Desired but not Essential
- Experience within the Construction/Building/Engineering Industry
- Good IT skills including the use of MS Office
- Full driving licence
- Based in Essex.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants are subject to compulsory drugs and alcohol testing as well as providing information to enable financial and criminal background checks to be undertaken.Apply
Trackback from your site.