We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our highly reputable and expanding team. Responsible for overseeing the delivery and completion of small to large-scale projects, the ideal candidate will demonstrate proven leadership skills, ensuring that all stages of the contracts are working on the whole and progressing efficiently.
The Project Manager will be involved at every level of the contract from concept to delivery, while delivering to time, cost and scope.
- Excellent working knowledge of fixing types, cable types, accessories and cable terminations all installed to a high standard
- Excellent working knowledge of hand tools and various types of plant and equipment
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, security systems and Microsoft applications and systems
- Proven experience of the installation of Security Systems and Electronic Hardware
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and customer facing communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety and the responsibility of ensuring these policies and procedures are adhered to
- Current UK Driving Licence.
Desired but not Essential
- Experience within the Rail industry
- Based in Essex
Due to the nature of our work, applicants are subject to compulsory drugs and alcohol testing as well as providing information to enable financial and criminal background checks to be undertaken.Apply